Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Tampa and Beyond
Skilled lawyers seek to maximize results for those seriously injured in auto accidents
Florida’s roads can be challenging and dangerous. People are severely injured and killed daily in motor vehicle accidents caused by drivers who are negligent, careless, talking on their phones, texting while driving, and in many cases operating their vehicles while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
After a car accident, injured drivers and passengers are often confused by the complicated process of navigating the claims process. Most accident victims are not aware of the benefits they are entitled to for the many elements of potential damages. The skilled and experienced lawyers at Larson Johnson, PL in Tampa, Florida understand the intricacies of the claims process and will make sure you receive justice for all of your damages.
Effective representation against negligent drivers
We know that this may be a difficult time for you and your loved ones and will handle your auto accident case with skill, diligence and aggressiveness to ensure that you are effectively represented against the negligent driver and their insurance company.
- Car accidents — Having previously represented insurance companies, our lawyers now use that knowledge and experience to help their clients who have been seriously injured or those who have lost a loved one in a car accident.
- Car accident laws — From the verbal threshold to comparative negligence rules, there are several Florida car accident laws that govern insurance claims, your ability to file a lawsuit, and even the amount of damages you can recover.
- Traffic accident — When multiple vehicles are involved in traffic accidents, there is added complexity to the investigation and to navigating the complicated claims process. Our attorneys have the resources and skill you need on your side to protect your rights and get the benefits you deserve.
- Car and motorcycle accidents — Accidents between cars and motorcycles can be caused by either operator. Some motorcyclists weave recklessly between cars while some car drivers fail to pay proper attention to motorcycles and may not yield or stop when the motorcyclist has the right of way.
- What to do after an accident — First and foremost you should seek medical attention because not all injuries and their severity may be readily apparent. To protect your interests and ensure you get the full compensation to which you are entitled, you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an accident.
- Who is at fault — As a no-fault car insurance state, Florida only requires drivers to carry personal injury protection and property damage coverage. Some insurance companies also require bodily injury liability coverage. Many drivers opt for such additional coverage, including bodily injury liability, uninsured motorist and collision and comprehensive.
- Auto/pedestrian accidents — Typically when a pedestrian has been injured due to colliding with a motor vehicle, the driver bears responsibility for causing or contributing to that event. We are knowledgeable, skilled and experienced at handling the complexities of these cases.
- Motorcycle accidents — Even though injuries suffered by motorcyclists can be severe, making a successful motorcycle accident claim is not simple. An experienced attorney can make all the difference. Motorcycle insurance is not mandatory in Florida but if your accident was caused by another driver’s negligence, you may be able to still file a claim.
- Trucking accidents — Establishing liability in trucking accidents can be complicated. Your chances of getting fair compensation are increased with an experienced truck accident lawyer on your side who knows trucking regulations and can fight insurance companies on your behalf.
- Claims against drunk drivers — When injury or death occurs in a drunk driving accident, various claims can be made against the drunk driver and potentially against the individual or business that served the drinks.
Schedule a free consultation with experienced Tampa auto accident attorneys
It takes an aggressive and experienced auto accident lawyer to ensure that you receive the maximum amount possible for injuries and wrongful death caused by the negligent or careless operation of a motor vehicle. At Larson Johnson, PL, we know how the complex, time-consuming insurance claim process works and are skilled at maximizing recovery on behalf of our clients. Contact us online or call us 813-867-2055 at now for a free initial consultation with the highly qualified representation you deserve.